Sunday, November 24, 2013

This Old Dog Learns Some New Tricks!


This old dog is being taught new tricks at Type at Home.com. I registered with the company and am being walked through the training via videos I can watch according to my schedule. I am receiving training for completing assignments and I am getting paid to train. During the training I qualified for bonus payments from Daily Profit Companies (or DPC’s as they call them). Through the DPC’s I can make a side income in addition to my home typist income from Type At Home.com.

Okay, I learned to type on a manual typewriter. Anyone else out there that old?? Well, when the electronic typewriters came out, I was overjoyed. I love to type and found it much easier than hand writing everything I wanted to say. I still had to correct with the little white papers that you put in front of the keys when you typed. It just never looked right to have that correction on there; not to mention the white powdery stuff often got wiped away. Boy, did I hate that!

Then the computer keyboard came out! LOVE IT! It sort of satisfies that instant gratification we Americans love so much! Spelling is checked…even grammar is checked. Now how could a typist hate that?

After two years as a retiree, I found out my retirement income isn’t enough to have the fun I expected to have. So, I started looking around at ways to supplement my income. Now wouldn’t you know…I was looking for something with typing involved. I love to write so the combination of the two loves was a match made in heaven. 

Then I found Type at Home.com. Where has this been all my life? This old dog had to learn some new tricks. I wasn’t sure how to blog or how to post blogs. The training was great…step by step I learned how to blog through the training at Type at Home.com.  More importantly, I get to work from my own desk and my own office!

I highly recommend checking them out if you want to make some extra money.

No comments:

Post a Comment